The primary function of the Administrative Assistant will be to provide administrative support to the President, Senior Vice President, Operations Manager, Human Resources Manager and office staff. This individual will serve as a key resource for the UAG employee population as well as prospective job candidates, and must be able to effectively operate with diplomacy, influence and integrity, and demonstrate the ability to work closely with individuals at all company levels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the UAG applicant tracking system and interview schedule.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with UAG staff and candidates.
- Attend job fairs and recruiting events on behalf of UAG. Use social media and online recruiting platforms to find and communicate with candidates.
- Participate in the scheduling, planning and coordination of various employee engagement events including the annual holiday party, team happy hours, employee engagement activities, etc.
- Manage implementation and execution of paperless integration systems and processes.
- Assist in various Human Resources related administration needs including: Performance Review distribution and tracking, internship program rotation facilitation, maintaining workforce planning system, open enrollment processing, employee training calendar and tracking, etc.
- Assist UAG staff with various administrative projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be tactful, respectful, influential and diplomatic when dealing with clients, subcontractors and co-workers.
- Solid organizational, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.