Primary Duties and Responsibilities
– Assist Office Manager with daily opening and closing duties of both floors (turning on lights, replenishing kitchen and printer station supplies, inspecting bathrooms and conference spaces, etc.)
– Provide organizational and clerical support to CEO, SVP of Operations, Human Resources Manager, Office Manager
– Answer incoming phone calls and relay messages in a timely manner, including voicemail system
– Arrange and handle requested meals for clients, including personal lunches for CEO and SVP of Operations
– Greet incoming and outgoing guests and colleagues (offering beverages to clients and being readily available to assist)
– Maintain inventory levels of office supplies and equipment. Receive weekly groceries and stock kitchens appropriately
– Handle incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries daily. Ensure storage spaces are clean and organized
– Communicate closely with building staff to ensure smooth operation of deliveries, guest visits, and building compliance
– Assist Human Resources in seeing employees through an employment life cycle which includes: scheduling interviews, maintaining employee engagement, facilitating training, benefit-management, and onboarding/offboarding.
A High School diploma is required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Ability to be tactful, respectful, influential, and diplomatic when dealing with clients, subcontractors, and co-workers. Solid organizational, verbal, written and communication skills are a must.